WORK AT HOME
What is the Home Team Advantage?
In team sports, “home team advantage” describes the psychological advantage the home team is said to have over the visiting team because of playing in familiar facilities and in front of supportive fans. [Source: Wikipedia]
Concentrix has the home team advantage in business! We’ve done our research and analysis of common market dynamics, and have extensive experience in global WAH deployments. The work at home (WAH) industry is booming and rapidly changing the business world as we know it. Concentrix wants to lead the WAH pack around the world. Our growing transition to WAH models has convinced us that the work at home platform provides the greatest variety of talent, flexibility and cost efficiency globally.
Concentrix’ work at home staff have been increasing service quality and lowering costs for clients since 2004. Team members with decades of remote worker expertise bring value to client programs and lead them. We hire WAH staff from across the continental U.S., Canada and Europe especially those with at-home experience and aptitude. Our WAH solution combines the best-in-class thinking and leadership that is the Concentrix hallmark with an operational and technology approach that comes from our experienced pool of leaders and expertise.
Is Work at Home Right for You?
Wondering if you can cut it? We hire people who are motivated and disciplined, and we favor ability over experience. Although the team shares common goals and the company’s vision, we all come from different walks of life, reflecting the global audience we serve. At Concentrix, we strive to maintain an open culture, focusing on our operating philosophy of the 3 Vs: visibility, velocity and value.
You are a direct link between our clients and their customers. Skills that would make you successful are:
Here are a few tips as you engage with Concentrix:
- We will never ask you for money as part of the recruiting and onboarding process. We will not ask you for cash nor credit card information.
- We will never ask you for confidential information (such as social security number or birthdate) up front. Only after the employment offer and your acceptance would we then ask you to provide documentation to confirm that you are who you say you are.
- We have a process in place. Our Recruiting staff will guide you through each step. Ensure you respond to verified @concentrix.com email addresses, and even so, we will not at any time ask for your social security number or credit card information by email. Any questions or doubts, contact us using the contact information listed on our website.
- We offer the live chat room (visible on this page during business hours) so you can speak with a Concentrix employee. Ask us about our experiences with Concentrix.
- We do not make employment offers from any type of social media platform. Instead, would engage with you directly and follow up our discussions with documentation.