This position will be start and train as REMOTE but move to an in person position at the Austin TX office within 6 to 12 months.
- Lead & drive complex and high impacting issues to resolution with solid contribution around process and documentation enhancement.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in Telephony, Systems & Networking area.
- Drives change.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Ensure customer success by answering and resolving technical support cases from typical contact centre customers via email, chat, meet, adhering to our core operational processes (Update issue tracker, escalation matrix, engaging partner teams etc) and meeting response SLOs and high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop familiarity with key documentation related to the products under support; consistently direct customers to correct documentation in order to ensure customer success.
- Contribute to team efficiency by understanding and consistently adhering to support processes for: case handling, escalations, hand-offs, bug filing, case routing, and case root cause categorization.
- Reproduce customer problems, independently and consistently adhering to team processes for filing bugs (product & documentation) and feature requests.
- Ability to write clear customer communications, structure the troubleshooting next steps, provide workarounds where possible, and empathize with customer needs and pain points.
- Appetite to drive change in tools, processes, and products to eliminate pain points at their root.
- Drive complex support cases to resolution while maintaining our response SLOs and maintaining our CSAT targets. Demonstrate ability to resolve advanced customer requests, e.g. interpreting around unusual alerts / alarms, license types and products, high production quality expectations.
- Handle case consults and escalations from Level 1 Agents. Carry out technical case reviews for Level 1 and/or Level 2 Agents.
- Debug customer issues for a variety of cases, reviewing test samples and providing solutions.
- Promote team efficiency by creating, maintaining & sharing FAQs, how-tos, or knowledge base articles with the team. Ensure these documents gets reviewed by FTEs before publishing.
- Improve product documentation by consistently reporting errors and suggesting corrections and even fixing them.
- Demonstrate Excellent communication skills while interacting with peers (both FTE & TVC).
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 Years Experience (Preferred) - In-depth knowledge of Telephony/VoIP technologies - Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM), Avaya Aura Contact Center Control Manager (ACCCM), Avaya Communication Manager (CM), Manager (SMGR), Avaya Workforce optimization (AWFOS), (WFO), Call Management, System (CMS), Proactive Outreach Manager (POM), Avaya Aura Messaging (AAM)
- Industry standard certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS). (Preferred)
- ITIL Foundations or similar service management certification (Preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate voip/network issues.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, MAC, Mobile
- In-depth knowledge of VOIP Protocols (SIP, H.323, MGCP, H.248, RTP, RTCP, SRTP), Voice Gateways (preferably accompanied to anyone vendor like Avaya, Cisco, Gensys, Polycom etc.,), VoIP Architecture, VoIP Call Components, Transport connections (these could include SDH, SONET, WDM, OTN, MPLS, PDH, DSL, fiber and subsea cables, as well as ordinary cables)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals TCP/UDP/DNS/DHCP/HTTP, Subnetting, WiFi, Routing.
- Scripting - Write moderate complexity scripts for automation.
- Security - Fraud, Regulatory Compliance.
- Knowledge of network standards and practices.
- Experience in dealing with users.
- Strong knowledge of network troubleshooting tools, and monitoring platforms.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while staying cool under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of service management principles (incident, problem, change management)