- Draft, negotiate, review, and interpret commercial contracts with corporate customers for services and technology provided from US and international locations.
- Provide advice and counsel to all levels of legal and business management in connection with application of applicable law, risk management, dispute resolution, contract interpretation, and contract management issues.
- Perform work on general corporate legal matters including drafting transactional documents and license agreements.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Law degree and an active license to practice law in the United States.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment and/or law firm handling corporate, commercial and transactional matters including meaningful experience negotiating and documenting commercial transactions.
- Experience with complex services and technology outsourcing transactions, including SaaS transactions.
- International experience, preferably corporate, commercial and transactional law including experience in international finance and tax is desirable.
- Established track record of meeting deadlines, working independently, and managing priorities with minimal supervision to produce a high-quality work product.
- Ability to identify and comprehend legal, business, and employment issues arising in complex, international services transactions.
- Experience leading and negotiating all aspects of commercial transaction agreements with customers and with vendors including the ability to effectively articulate and defend preferred positions, understand and respond to less-desirable counter positions, and identify alternative paths to resolution of issues.
- Solid background in contract drafting, review and interpretation.
- Ability to analyze complicated factual situations and apply legal principles to advise business clients in easily understandable terms.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to use good judgment and common sense when interacting with peers, internal clients, and external clients.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.