Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Leading a team with responsibility for all daily activities impacting the customer experience.
- Utilizing live, legacy reports, tooling and systems to understand what is happening at any point in time.
- Coaching team members at all levels; development of poor performers whilst also inspiring top performers.
- Providing guidance by “show me rather than tell me” to reduce future escalations and get team members self-sufficient.
- Improving customer experience by working cross functionally to optimize planning, staffing, performance management, quality, training.
- Identifying customer improvement opportunities and turning these into impactful actions.
- Leading the team for success in all metrics by monitoring the customer experience using relevant dashboard, reporting and contact center tools.
- Coaching team for success, turning all contacts into a learning improvement opportunity. Using performance management systems to understand team members' performance and gaps.
- Collaborating with CXO on product, process and CX improvement program.
- Identifying customer improvement opportunities and recommending impactful solutions whilst collaborating with relevant leads to deliver on solutions
- Meet with the client team weekly or as is needed to align on customer experience performance and programs.
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour daily working on queries and handling occasional escalated issues.
- Facilitating weekly huddles with agents focused on particular topics or metrics
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve products and policies; support the team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company. Tell the story by bringing clear insights and numerical impact.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.