Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures. Attend required manager development training
- Promote the Concentrix values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for team members
- Some leadership experience within a contact center setting
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverable
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Career Level Description
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
<< Philippines ONLY, Additional Description >>
- Manage the employment status of call center associates and participate in the transfer, promotions or regularization of call center associates, which is necessary before any such employee-movement is made
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in the performance of the said main function as a means to implement management policies
- Exercises authority to manage the employment status of a group of employees (firing, promotion, regularization, etc.) including identifying and addressing misconduct, policy and process violations of call center associates
- Stay current on internal work processes, management policies and procedures and ensures implementation of the same Implement management policies
- Support and manage the program together with other Team Leaders and Managers
- Providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
- Manage team members on their performance on a regular basis, and write and deliver performance appraisal.
- The Team Leader’s role is a managerial level position, a position reposed with trust and confidence.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.